ANDY'S BANANA-BUTTERSCOTCH FUDGE PIE
A nice butter scotch pie recipe to try !
Butterscotch Pie INGREDIENTS
- 4 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, from 12 oz container
- 1 tbsp butterscotch sundae syrup, like Smuckers
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 large banana
- 1 (3.9 oz pkg) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (6 oz pkg) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (3.4 oz pkg) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
Butterscotch Pie INSTRUCTIONS In a large bowl, whisk together 1 cup milk and chocolate pudding mix until smooth. Slice bananas thinly, spread evenly onto bottom of graham cracker crust. Spread chocolate pudding mix over bananas.
In another bowl, whisk together butterscotch pudding mix and remaining milk until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping, spread over chocolate layer. Spread remaining whipped topping over pie.
Chill 8 hrs. Drizzle with butterscotch syrup before serving. The butter scotch pie recipe is ready to serve...nice one ! Enjoy it ~!